How do I start, stop, or transfer service?

  • Updated

In order to stop, start or transfer service (including a landlord revert), we need to speak with you to verify your identity. To set up new service, we will need your social security number. Please have that available when you call. Please contact us Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m. at 502.583.6610. Select option 2 from our automated phone system.

If you need to request to stop service at your address, you can do that in PureConnect. Go to the Services and Forms tab at the top of the home page. Fill out the Stop Service Request form.