Skip to main content
Report Emergency Pay Bill

What is required from the caterers?

  • Updated

Bristol Catering and Ladyfingers Catering are exclusive for food and beverages.

Desserts (including cake) may be purchased from the caterer, but it is not required. Desserts (including cake) can be purchased from another source as long as it is from a licensed and insured business. 

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Email Us.