Skip to main content
Report Emergency Pay Bill

Do you need financial history information to be eligible?

  • Updated

Your firm must provide the following:

  1. Three years of audited financials showing gross revenue for each of the years. 
  2.  A verification letter must be provided by a CPA stating financials are audited.


  1. Three years of federal business tax returns for the business (including all schedules and attachments).
  2.  Financials (unaudited) showing gross revenue for each of the years.

If your firm has not been in business for at least three years, your firm should provide audited financials or tax returns and unaudited financials for the number of months/years in business.

Was this article helpful?

Have more questions? Email Us.